Replenish Expenditure Funds
When the petty cash custodian determines that cash on hand is low, the fund may be replenished.
- The custodian must:
- Complete the Petty Cash Reimbursement Request form, sign and date.
- Attach all receipts/or log of payments to the request.
- Submit the form to the Petty Cash Officer, Accounts Payable, MSN 3C1.
- Allow five business days for the reimbursement request to be processed.
- charge the replenishment check to the grant/fund as processed.
If a petty cash account has no activity for 90 days or more, the petty cash account should be reconciled, verified and closed.