Cancel & Terminate a P-Card
Cancel a P-Card if the P-cardholder’s employment with Mason is terminated or if the P-card is no longer required.
- Provide a written notification to the P-Card Administrator as soon as an exit date is known.
- Include the following to the notification:
- The date the card should be closed.
- The name of the cardholder’s supervisor.
- Email to P-Card Administrator.
- Fax at 3-2589.
- Campus mail to MSN 3C1.
To limit liability, P-Cards that are unused for six or more months may be permanently terminated by the P-Card Administrator.
To Keep the P-Card Active:
- The cardholder or his/her P-Card supervisor must provide a written request for the P-Card to remain open to the P-Card Administrator.
- The request must include the reason for the P-Card to remain open.