Subscribe to our Newsletter
Register for Training
In addition to this calendar reminder, The P-Card admin will send e-mail reminders. Dates reflected in P-Card admin e-mails take precedence.
*NOTE: ALL deadlines ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
Mason Fiscal Administration Certificate (MFAC) Program
4-sessions cohort style certificate program, leading up to a Fiscal Administration Certificate (issued by Fiscal Services). Sessions will be in a hybrid format for in-person and virtual attendance.
To register for one of the following cohorts please go to fiscal.gmu.edu/training for information
- January 2023 (Speed Round Wed/Thurs: 11, 12, 18, 19)
- February 2023 (Thursdays: 2, 9, 16, 23)
- March 2023 (Mondays: 6, 13, 20, 27)
- April 2023 (Mondays: 3, 10, 17, 24)
- May 2023 (Wednesdays: 10, 17, 24, 31)
Mason Fiscal Administrator Certificate:
- Why: Effective financial management ensures accurate and reliable financial reporting and protects university assets.
- What: A series of courses focused on financial activities such as procurement, payments, travel management, compliance, contract administration, and reconciliation.
Upon completing the Fiscal Administration Certificate program, employees will have in-depth knowledge of Fiscal policies, procedures, and financial systems. This program is the first step in becoming a professional in Fiscal Administration at Mason.