Controller’s Office Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service and minimize costs through:
- Demonstrating consistent progress toward increasing flexibility.
- Reducing administrative burden.
- Eliminating “no value added” efforts and automating resulting transaction processing.
- Establishes and monitors the university’s internal control framework over significant fiscal processes.
- Coordinates with university units involved in fiscal processes.
- Provides guidance to academic and administrative units related to administrative policies and procedures while working closely with the Office of Budget and Planning, the Office of Sponsored Programs and Human Resources and Payroll.