The university uses the TraQ automated inventory database to maintain its inventory records. The TraQ database is available for use by any department liaison.
Benefits of Using the TraQ System
- The software allows users to monitor and control equipment inventory.
- Provides the flexibility to make inquiries and produce customized reports at any time.
- Liaisons may also directly update the inventory database for changes in the building or room numbers of equipment assigned to their unit by going to http://gmu.quetelcloud.com.
Requesting Access to the TraQ System
- Managers should complete the TraQ Web-site Access Request Form.
- E-mail the form to email@example.com.
- The form must include the following information:
- Liaison’s name
- Email address
Look Up Department’s Inventory in the TraQExpress
- Follow the instructions from the TraQ Express Web Help Manual for logging in, running queries, and gathering information for assets.
- Submit the following query for running your orgs specific inventory.
|Asset Cat Code||Equals||4|
|Owner Code||Equals||[your org code]|