Fiscal Services needs your feedback!
Policy changes and significant procedural updates will be announced at least 60 days prior to the effective date. There will be a 30 day comment period immediately following the announcement. The Policies Currently Under Review section lists all the policies open for feedback. Please provide comments, questions or concerns to email@example.com by the due date noted in red. Fiscal Services will give consideration to all comments after the comment period is closed.
Policies or Procedures Currently Under Review
*Check back soon*
Recently Revised Policies or Procedures
- September 2020: Policy 2102- Food and Beverage. Removed requirement for Senior Approving Official Signature.
- September 2019: Delegated Purchasing Authority for units updated to $5,000.
- February 2019: Updated Food & Beverage Authorization and Payment form.
- January 2019: Guidance for Academic Units to purchase Gift Cards for Research Subject Payments.
- November 2018: Guidance for Incoming and Outgoing Sponsorships. Additional online forms/resources are available to Request an Outgoing Sponsorship and Classify an Incoming Sponsorship.
- September 2018: University Policy 2104 – Equipment Inventory and the Equipment Inventory Overview
- March 2018: University Policy 2101 – Travel Authorization and Reimbursement
- March 2018: Desktop/Laptop Purchases At-a-Glance includes updates on equipment barcoding.
- March 2018: Computer Purchase Guide includes updates on Patriot Tech procurement methods and provides resources for purchasing desktops/laptops from other vendors.
- February 2018: Financial Aid Workflow
- January 2018: Honorarium Payment Guide (effective January 1, 2018)
- January 2018: Payment Request Form Guide (effective January 1, 2018)