Fiscal Policy and Procedure Updates
Fiscal Services needs your feedback!
Policy changes and significant procedural updates will be announced at least 60 days prior to the effective date. There will be a 30 day comment period immediately following the announcement. The Policies Currently Under Review section lists all the policies open for feedback. Please provide comments, questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date noted in red. Fiscal Services will give consideration to all comments after the comment period is closed.
Policies or Procedures Currently Under Review
There are no Policies or Procedures currently under review.
Recently Revised Policies or Procedures
- November 2018: Guidance for Incoming and Outgoing Sponsorships. Additional online forms/resources are availalbe to Request an Outgoing Sponsorship and Classify an Incoming Sponsorship.
- September 2018: University Policy 2104 – Equipment Inventory and the Equipment Inventory Overview
- March 2018: University Policy 2101 – Travel Authorization and Reimbursement
- March 2018: Desktop/Laptop Purchases At-a-Glance includes updates on equipment barcoding.
- March 2018: Computer Purchase Guide includes updates on Patriot Tech procurement methods and provides resources for purchasing desktops/laptops from other vendors.
- February 2018: Financial Aid Workflow
- January 2018: Honorarium Payment Guide (effective January 1, 2018)
- January 2018: Payment Request Form Guide (effective January 1, 2018)
- August 2017: Policy 1133 – Stipend for Business Use of Wireless Communication Devices and Annual Wireless Device Stipend Review Guide
- February 2017: Policy 2101 – Food and Beverage Expenditures and Food and Beverage Manual
- February 2017: Policy 2114 – Reconciling Departmental and Sponsored Fund Accounting Records and Reconciliation Procedures
- February 2017: Policy 2112 – Recharge Rates (Interdepartmental Billing)
Fiscal Updates Archive
Fiscal updates including the monthly email announcements and Fiscal Topics presentations are available here: