International Tax Office
Resources for Transactions with Non-U.S. Citizens
- SCAM ALERT The Social Security Administration (SSA) has issued a warning about a "telephone imposter" phishing scheme. Click for more information
- Common Payments Made to Students and Non-Employees
- Student/Non-Employee Business Expense Certification
- Tax Orientation Slides
- New International Employee Guide 09/10/2014
How to … ?
- Know who needs to visit the International Tax Office?
- Prepare requirements for the International Tax Office interview?
- Know the importance of completing the Foreign National Information online form and attending the International Tax Office interview?
- Use the 1098T form received from Student Accounts?
- Check my federal tax return status?
- Choose a tax preparer?
- File my tax return if I am an international student?
- Find the Common Payments Flowchart?
- Find the Student/Non-employee Business Expense Certification