International Travelers

Mason must comply with all Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations when paying non-U.S. citizens. In some situations, Mason is NOT authorized to reimburse or pay for travel expenses for a non-U.S. citizen. Please work with the International Tax Office before committing to or arranging travel for a non-U.S. citizen. Please refer to Procedures for Travel Reimbursements to Foreign Nationals.

It is important to refer to the following site before traveling abroad:

For Questions: