Prepare & Send a Travel Reimbursement Voucher
- The department prepares a Travel Reimbursement Voucher upon completion of the travel for which the foreign national is being reimbursed. Please see Travel Reimbursement to Foreign Nationals.
- Submit the completed form, together with the required attachments including the Authorization to Travel, to the Travel Department in Accounts Payable at MS 3C1 before payment will be released.
- Reimbursement will be made for actual expenses incurred except meals which are reimbursed on a per diem basis.
- Without ALL required documents, travel expenses will not qualify for any exemptions, tax treaty benefits, and/or rate reductions and will be subject to tax withholding at the 30% rate.
- To ensure the visitor receives the payment promptly, please request that Travel send the check to the department administrator so that he/she will send the check to the visitor via FedEx. Checks sent through regular mail may take weeks to reach the visitor.