Learn the Basics

Accounts Payable processes payments for all purchases of goods and services at the university. State rules require payments to be made within 30 days of receiving the goods or services or the invoice, whichever is later.

Departments are responsible for forwarding all documents required for payment to Accounts Payable in a timely manner.

Technicians in Accounts Payable are assigned to process payments according to alphabetical groups of vendors.


State Rules and Limitations (Section 20310 CAPP Manual) >>

Improper Expenditures Examples >>

Items for Personal Use >>

Student Clubs & Organizations >>


For Questions: