What are PI Reports?
PI Reports are a collection of reports designed to assist Principal Investigators (PIs) and grant administrators in monitoring a project budget.
The reports include a summarized snapshot of the financial position for each sponsored project, with drill-down capability to detailed financial information including personnel details. The reports are accessed through MicroStrategy.
Accessing the Reports
- Open an internet browser. Enter the following URL: http://microstrategy.gmu.edu.
- Bookmark this URL for future use.
- Log in using Mason Net ID and Patriot Web password. Select “LDAP Authentication”
- Select the Administrative folder.
- Select the Shared Reports folder.
- Select the PI Reports folder, then the PI Dashboard.
- Information will display for individual account details.
Step-by-step instruction on utilizing the PI Reports may be found in the MicroStrategy PI Report Quick Guide.
Questions about the Reports
- ITU Support Center at 703-993-8870
- Office of Sponsored Programs at (703) 993-4806