Register in eVA
Vendors interested in conducting business with George Mason University and other state and local agencies are required to register with eVA.
Vendors are assessed a fee for each purchase transaction up to a capped dollar amount. More information on this fee schedule may be found on the eVA website at Vendor Fees.
Benefits for Vendors
- Vendors may publish a punchout catalog in eVA.
- Buyers will have an opportunity to view the vendor’s merchandise.
- Small, Women and Minority-owned (SWaM) businesses may have improved access to state procurement.
- The Prompt Payment Act requires agencies to pay a vendor within 30-days of receiving the goods/services or an invoice (whichever is later).
- The costs related to collecting fees and payments from buyers will be reduced when using eVA.