Search for an Existing Contract
Commonly Used Contracts >>
State Contracts >>
Term contracts are established by the Department of General Services/Division of Purchases and Supply to obtain more favorable prices through volume purchasing and to reduce procurement lead-time and administrative effort.
- If an item is available on a State contract, the State contract is the recommended first source for the purchase.
- Departments may obtain copies of State contracts from the Purchasing Office, or from the Department of General Services, Division of Purchases and Supply.
- Under certain circumstances, Purchasing may authorize purchasing from another source.
VASCUPP Contracts >>
Required Process to Locate VASCUPP Contracts
- Go to Virginia Association of State Colleges and University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP) contracts.
- Under the category dropdown, select the type of contract desired.
- Select Search.
- The list of VASCUPP contracts for that category will be displayed.
Other Contracts >>
Purchasing provides support to departments through the establishment of agency contracts. These often include very favorable prices and may be used by all departments.
Following is a list of some of the commonly used agency contracts.
- Moving, Hauling & Labor Services.
- Wireless Phone Service.
- Temporary Personnel Services.
- Local Lodging.
- Computers (Dell, Gateway, Apple).
- Laboratory Supplies.
- Audio Visual Equipment.
- Business Cards.