State, VASCUPP, or VHEPC contracts should be used when possible to reduce procurement lead time and ensure favorable pricing. Always reference the contract number when contacting a vendor for a quote. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Users may refer to the Contract Quick Guide for additional assistance.
Term contracts are established by the Department of General Services/Division of Purchases and Supply to obtain more favorable prices through volume purchasing and to reduce procurement lead-time and administrative effort.
- If an item is available on a State contract, the State contract is the recommended first source for the purchase.
- Departments may obtain copies of State contracts from the Purchasing Office, or from the Department of General Services, Division of Purchases and Supply.
- Under certain circumstances, Purchasing may authorize purchasing from another source.
The Virginia Association of State Colleges and University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP) identify cooperative pronouncement and cost savings for higher educations institutions in Virginia. VASCUPP contracts may be utilized when a Mason and/or State contract does not meet the business needs of the unit.
When searching for a VASCUPP Contract select the “Category” and then click Search to display all applicable contracts. Units must reference the VASCUPP contract number when requesting a quote for the vendor.
To locate a VASCUPP Contracts
- Go to Virginia Association of State Colleges and University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP) contracts.
- Under the category dropdown, select the type of contract desired.
- Select Search.
- The list of VASCUPP contracts for that category will be displayed.
The Virginia Higher Education Procurement Consortium (VHEPC) seeks to identify opportunities, leverage vendors, and recommend courses of action in order to further the strategic sourcing initiatives of the schools which we support.
Mason Common Contracts
Use the table below to search for an existing Mason contract prior to engaging with a new vendor.