Change P-Card Account

The cardholder may permanently or temporarily alter the status of his/her P-Card using the P-Card Maintenance form. Credit limits, P-Card supervisor, mailing address or employment status may be modified. This form should be submitted by email to P-Card Administrator, fax at 3-2589 or by mail at MSN 3C1.

Change Cardholder Status >>

Change P-Card Supervisor(s) >>

Inactive P-Card Supervisor >>


For Questions: