Fiscal Programs Office
The Fiscal Services Programs Office manages programs that focus on business transformation and strategic planning, business process redesign and implementation, policy redesign, implementing new initiatives, and/or conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis on business functions at the university. The program office works closely with leadership across the university and stakeholders, representing Fiscal Services.
The Fiscal Services Programs Office is responsible for leading projects and programs (or sub-projects/programs) that directly support the goals of George Mason University (Mason) and the Fiscal Services Office. The Fiscal Programs team will lead and execute fiscal business transformation by:
- Engaging with University-wide stakeholders
- Ensure Strategic alignment of initiatives and planning process improvements
- Track and monitor simultaneous initiatives and projects, report progress, issues, and risks as appropriate
- Develop and maintain initiative and project work plans to consistently ensure appropriate outcomes
- Develop insightful, robust, and information-driven solutions to complex problems and process improvement needs.
- Develops and maintains project charters, work plans, schedules, and budgets for process mapping and best practices in automation, change management, and process review.
- Proactively offers suggestions for activities Fiscal Services should undertake to improve processes or efficiencies that will support fiscal business transformation across the university.
The Fiscal Programs Office team will ensure that all projects are in line to provide optimal business transformation and strategic planning, business process redesign and implementation, and policy redesign. While implementing new initiatives, and/or conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis on business functions at the university. This team will work closely with leadership across the university and stakeholders, representing Fiscal Services. The Project Inventory has been made available to University Stakeholders to facilitate full transparency and understanding of ongoing projects and initiatives.
If you are having difficulty or are otherwise unable to view the Project Inventory list, you must be logged in to your Mason Office 365 account (mso365.gmu.edu). Information on OneDrive can be found here: https://its.gmu.edu/knowledge-base/how-do-i-access-onedrive/